Old November 9th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) : BDK Yeah - What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-7CFDD2.11274908112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-39C62A.21353807112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F01024.20184007112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article b583c4ad-0169-4596-94fb-c4810021c995
@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com,

says...
On Nov 7, 12:57*am, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-A4F2EC.00152607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article
,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AA47AD.18255206112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
*"Bob Campbell" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
03.n
ews.
prod
igy.net
I can't believe anyone seriously believes this
junk. *
If
there was
any
truth to any of this, it would have come out long
ago.

The lesson here is clear: Right wing kook
shortwave
talk
shows
should
not
be
your primary information source.

Believe it.

No thanks. * I am capable of independent thought.

And I'm not? You are not thinking "independently" with
your
consensus
view. Don't be a twit. If you don't want to look into
it
and
spout
off
anyway you sound like a frightened moron.

Frightened?

What the hell happened to you?

Too much microwave exposure?

The issue scares you that much?

Scared? You should be scared of having a competency hearing.

You are deeply into the kooktardery, aren't you?

Seriously, you really are a total whackjob.

- I'm waiting for your next kooky claim,
- maybe that Obama is really a Romulan?
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Romulan

Dang I never thought about that BDK !

What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?
http://henryjenkins.org/obama%20spock%202.jpg

That could explain all the ?questions?
concerning Obama's Birth Certificate.

What Does a Romulan Birth Certificate
look like ? ? ?

Hey Wait a Minute -maybe- Obama is only
Half-Romulan and the 'other' Half-Human :
Sort of like The-Best-of-Both-Worlds ;;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulan

star-trek-on 'bdk' star-trek-on ~ RHF
.

I know I shouldn't laugh at someone as far gone as you are,
but
what
the
hell..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Shhhh! Telmundo will take you seriously, and start
"investigating".

Actually, it might be a lot of fun if he did.

Maybe Obama had his ears "bobbed"?

What a retard.

BWHAHAHAHAA! I'm glad to see you keeping the kooktardery coming.

Thanks, Telamundo.

Do keep acting like a clown. You got that act down pat.

No matter how drunk I could get, no matter how high on drugs I could
get, I could never match your level of kooktardic buffoonery.
And I bet you're "sober", right?

You don't need alcohol or other drugs to be off the wall. It comes
natural.

What would you know about being sane? Anyone who is kooktardish enough
to believe the Obama BC story has any validity is already in a huge
world of ****wittery, not even counting whatever other nonsense
conspirokook nonsense you believe. Are you a 911 nutter too?

The problem here is you do not know what you are talking about and you
don't care. It is safer for you to hide behind ignorance. Because you
will not look at the issue and just take pot shots at anyone posting to
the contrary you have no credibility. Well, that and you posts read like
a call from a kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California