Old November 9th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-9D88E5.11352408112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message

om..
.
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp
around your fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of
the gas flowing thru the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas
jumps in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now.
A new generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?

Aren't you supposed to be supervised?

Nope, and I even have a CCW permit!!!

You escaped and got a gun? Time to put you back in the rubber room.

As long as you claim the Obama BC nonsense, you can't claim to be sane,
so it's time to give up trying to claim I'm the kooktard here.

What are you doing on Usenet all by yourself?

Making fun of you kooktards, idiot!!!

Rave on KOOK.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!! So what other kooktardery do you believe?

Take your meds and it will all get better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California