Old November 9th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : For those of you that are Interested in Journalism

On Nov 9, 4:23*am, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 14:11:57 -0800, Telamon wrote:
"The Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism is a
research organization that specializes in using empirical methods to
evaluate and study the performance of the press. It is non partisan, non
ideological and non political."

Go here to check out the media election coverage.

It's an interesting read.

http://www.journalism.org/node/13307

I think they have Infotainment confused with real news, which doesn't
exist in the deregulated electronic media. *This is another result of the
Reagan Revolution. *Just like the financial system, our information
systems have imploded. *The media is just another tool of the rich to
keep the Great Unwashed in a vulnerable state.

Obama gets better ratings, Obama gets better coverage.

MWB,

Please note that this is another (OT) : Message
dang - oops - i just did ~ RHF