Old November 10th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
JIMMIE[_2_] JIMMIE[_2_] is offline

Default Article about a portable PC that runs on 12v?

On Nov 10, 4:46*pm, highlandham wrote:
KC7PM wrote:
I saw something in the last year or two about building a PC that runs
entirely on 12V and with low power consumption. *Does anyone know
where I can find that article or website?

The new generationn of mini-laptops like Asus eeePC and I believe also
the similar devices from Acer and Dell run on 12 V -DC

Frank * GM0CSZ / KN6WH

PS:I am happy with the eeePC

They are a great little PC at a GREAT price. They are not selling so
hot,
Maybe the price will get even better.

Jimmie