Old November 10th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roland Latour Roland Latour is offline

Default Executive Powers and FCC regulations

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:44:37 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:54:08 -0800, wrote:

I've gotten bits and pieces of stories on the news - I realize those
are sometimes not too reliable - about radio being used as an outlet
for the government or being controled by the government here in the
U.S. If I understood correctly, this has not yet happened but is a
very real concern for the near future. Does anyone have any concrete
information on this happening?? Thanks.

It is illegal for the US Government to propagandize to the USA
population.

That may be true but it hasn't stopped the Office of National Drug
Control Policy (ONDCP, aka "Drug Czar") to spew the most ridiculous
garbage about Cannabis and the WarOnDrugs. Source MPP.org