Old November 10th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default Executive Powers and FCC regulations [SW]

Dave wrote:

snip
It is illegal for the US Government to propagandize to the USA population.

Or so I thought until the disingenuous propaganda spots for the DTV conversion
that proclaim "digital is better" when in fact for a worrisome number of viewers
the conversion will prevent over the air reception of their customary
stations even with substantial hardware 'upgrades', signals are for the most
part SD and often are plagued with artifacts and sync issues, and the
reclaimed spectrum for the most part will be auctioned for government
revenue. Some of these spots are so flagrantly propaganda that I have
wondered why there aren't challenges of fairness and complaints to stations
that air them without a disclaimer of editorial content.

[SW] added to subject line to flag post as 'radio related'.