Old November 13th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DougC DougC is offline

Default SW receivers and moderated forums?

Joe Analssandrini wrote:

is, of course, all about the Sony ICF-SW7600GR and related accessories

Uhhh, , , maybe I shoulda said "non-Yahoo forums"....
(sigh)
I have a fair dislike of the Yahoo discussion interface, because (last
time I looked) after a rather limited amount of nesting it drops all the
subsequent messages into one level, which makes long discussions damn
difficult to follow.

The Sony ICF-SW7600GR does indeed have an external antenna jack
(3.5mm) ....

[head smack] Yea it does, I knew that. I found the info about how to
obtain the Japan-only Sony powered loop...
Maybe I was thinking it didn't have a BNC connector. :P

I won't be getting too ambitious with the antenna any time soon anyway.
~