Old November 13th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default Georgia congressman kidnapped by space aliens, Produces Anal...

wrote in message
Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution 11/10/08
www.standeyo.com

Is standeyo.com a kook site? Why is it most sites I visit are regarded
by those democrats and libs kook sites?

Maybe because you are a kook and spend too much time on kook sites?

This one looks kooky to me. "The end of the world" is coming because of
bad weather. Yeah, we've never had floods before, have we?