Old November 14th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship

In article
,
"Dr. Barry Worthington" wrote:

On Nov 12, 2:11*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,
*"Dr. Barry Worthington" wrote:

On Nov 11, 6:49*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

wrote in message
.
..
WASHINGTON (AP) Ð A Republican congressman from Georgia said
Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a
Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist or fascist
dictatorship.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iRxZox4GFoIweckPDP1oRhKBlHOwD94CDDM80

Broun says Obama 'Marxist'

U.S. Rep. Paul Broun attacked President-elect Barack Obama's
agenda as "Marxist" and derided some fellow Republicans for
abandoning conservative principles during a speech in Augusta
on Friday, his first since being re-elected in Georgia's 10th
District.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories...t_482679.shtml

Talk about your paranoid wingnuts. *You guys are (in your
minds) giving the President powers that do not exist. Nothing
of the sort will happen without the consent of the governed.
One man, no matter his position in the government, can affect
any change to the basis of the country.

The party of progressive marxism is in control of the house,
senate, and excutive branch Jan 09. It's possible.

Look, mate, I'm a marxist. You are talking crap!

Dr. Barry Worthington

That's what marxists do, talk crap. Carry on.

Oh? In what way am I talking 'crap'? I'm a marxist (not a marxist-
leninist, which is a different thing) and a social democrat. I
therefore think that i know what I'm talking about, and Barak Obama is
clearly not a marxist.

Yes Barry, you are talking crap.

--
Telamon