Old November 14th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default Hello DX Radio sunspot 24

Hello Steve:

Yeah really! The local guys are saying that if we do not see sunspot
cycle by Thanks giving it isn't gonna happen for another year.

But the last few times the skip has come in, we hired a witch doctor for
a 96 pack and some mirrors, that performed a "Skip Shotin Richael"
that only seemed to work a few times. But it maybe the locals have a
better handle on the skip conditions than the academic achievement dudes
do. Who really knows.

Jay in the Mojave

Steve wrote:
Where the heck is sunspot cycle 24? (i know be careful what you ask for)
but dang, almost no dx for months over here in N Ohio. We're running out of
things to talk about on the ground wave.

Worked Bermuda last Sunday morning for a door prize. :-P