Old November 15th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default OT, Cylyed today

"Burr" wrote in message
Burr Cycled today for the first time in a few months.

My arms are killing me, my butt is killing me, crap, I hurt all over.

I did 20 miles @ 18mph with my heart @111 BPM most of the time but when I
was hurting and tired at the end my BPM went up to 130.

Good Cardio but Tuesday got to take my wife to the doctor, maybe I can
ride Sunday morning.

BP 113/60 BPM 86 after 20 minutes. If I was in shape it would be 105/58
with a 52, 52 is normal for me. It's 40 when I get up and start pumping
the coffee in so I can get up to 50.

Had my scanner with me monitoring the international emergency channels
plus the airports

You sound super fit to me. I cycle 6000 miles a year and race time trials
and your 18 mph average is excellent and the BP is fantastic.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/