Old November 15th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Cycled today

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
Simon,
I work at it, have too. It's do or die.

I lift three days a week and if it's raining I do Yoga. Cycle there
days also on a two mile route.
My base heart rate is 35. Biggest thing is pushing myself to keep
doing it.

Wow, mine is 54. I ride to work everyday, 24 miles round trip all year
round in all weathers. I feel blessed to be able to do it at 50 years old.
Tomorrow we have a club ride of 55 miles and it's St Helena day today :-)

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/