Old November 15th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Cycled today

Hey you, you should read this guys paper on numbers stations!
And **** you, I carry my handheld with me when I cycle.
Get off you Donkey and do something. You're going to get so old and fat you
can't turn your knob to tune anything, self included.
If you did Yoga maybe your back wouldn't hurt!!!

I'm a perfect man, the Doctor said so yesterday.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and
have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

Welcome to rec.health.network!

And, have a Happy St. Helena Day! The fun starts in about 8 hours, so get
some
sleep, Cuzz!

dxAce
Michigan