Old November 15th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kp kp is offline

Default more off topic garbage from Telamon aka retired halfassed fool

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Rick O'Brien" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Charlie Horse" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Concerned Nudist" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

et.
..
In article ,
"Concerned Nudist" wrote:

Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a
newsgroup which was established for them and is
supposed
to be dedicated to shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading
through
all
the off topic garbage you post and it isn't
incumbent
upon them to filter obnoxious morons like you out,
also
many don't have the capability to do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter
yourself by posting your nonsense in the appropriate
newsgroups.

That's right fish breath. Tell all those people in
the
other news groups about this.

Looks like Telamon had a day off from the burger
join...and
had lots of tiem on his hands in his mom's basement.

Oh, did the poor little kookaburra grow a sock puppet?
How
sad.

Listen 'tard....your mom's acaroni and cheese is getting
cold.

Run along now....and quit ruining this newsgroup.

OH YEAH! You got some real credibility in this news group
don't
you.

What newsgroup? Credibility, you're joking.... You've
already
ruined it for everyone.

I think you are ruining it for everyone.

Feel free to make an on topic post goofball.

Why? Pointing out what an idiot you are is much too much
fun.

OK, just whine then.

If people like you didn't ruin this newsgroup...then maybe
there'd
be some life here.

You are the one ruining it.

I know, there's little to do in mom's basement. And the only
thing you can afford is a computer to keep you from getting
too
lonely.

We have all wondered what you have been doing down in the
basement
so are you going to tell us?

Sorry, we don't respond to the 'tard's questions....

What are you doing here making retarded posts then?

Sorry, we don't answer 'tard questions.

We just want to point out to everyone what a turd you are...and how
you've
ruined the group.

Get lost retard. You are ruining the news group.

Can't ruin something that's already ruined. So now we can just use
the
group to bash Telamon in his mom's basement.

A name changing Troll. How novel.

It gets your attention. But then again, you have nothing else to do
until
mom let's you out of the basement.

You keep mentioning "mom's basement".

Because that's where the Telamonkey lives, with your pasty complexion, video
games, and (sadly) access to the internet.

Once a week mom lets you up for macaroni and cheese.