Old November 16th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Grumpy The Mule Grumpy The Mule is offline

Default weller EC2002C soldering station

Howdy,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have posted an image of the
iron at www.dwave.net/~twomules/sterling_iron.jpg

The manufacturer's name is Sterling and it's marked made in
England. The handle is tri-lobular in cross section. In the
handle there is a thermostat which is adjusted by means ofan
allen key and there is a neon bulb indicating the heater status.

I'd like to know if it's still being manufactured.

73,
Grumpy

Ian White GM3SEK wrote in
:

SNIP
If you can post a photograph on a website, someone here in the UK may be
able to identify it.