Old November 16th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dogbertmcdoggles@gmail.com is offline

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections

On Nov 4, 2:34*am, wrote:
On Nov 3, 9:40*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 3, 3:55*am, Mike wrote:

-http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/14680/
-
- For a McCain victory,
- it all comes down to him carrying both Ohio
- and Pennsylvania. If he does that, he wins.

MWB, {Put the "OT" in the Subject-Line for you.}

Not very likely - Maybe if he won both California
and New York... ROTFL - when hell freezes over ~ RHF

IMHO - Barack Hussein Obama looks to get around
333 Electoral College Votes and John "Smiley"
McCain getting the remaining.http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Therefore McCain has to Win-Back 63 or more Electoral
College Votes to Win; and being very honest that does
not appear to be "Do-Able" but . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a0ce5e6a7cc89a...

UNDECIDED VOTERS - Last Minute Reality-Check :
Undicided Voters there is still One Good Reason
to Vote FOR John "Smiley" McCain as a Counter
Balance to the One Party Control of the Entire
US Government by the Liberal Democrats :http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f5f64568c9bc03...
Just Say No to "The Triumvirate" of :
Barack Hussein Obama - Liberal Democrat US President
Nancy Pelosi - Liberal Democrat Speaker of the US House
Harry Reid - Liberal Democrat Majority Leader of the US Senate
*.
Failing a Last Minute McCain Win then may
Barack Hussein Obama take his Oath-of-Office
and Serve All the American People with Honor
and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper under
his Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
*.
Let us all Pray for the Safety and Wellbeing
of Barack Hussein Obama and his Family during
these last 3 Critical Days of our Presidential
Election on 4 Nov 2008 - Amen ~ RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d4894
*.
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA AND OUR LEADERS - PTL & PBTA :
Let Us All Pray the Barack Hussein Obama Serves
All the American People well as the US President;
and Lives a Long Good Life after his Presidency.
and we all say : amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d48...
*.
The 'Evil' of Not Voting : Just Vote "FOR"
Barack Hussein Obama -or- John 'Smiley' McCain.
Make Your Vote a Positive Affirmation of Your
Political Consciousness : Vote "FOR" What You
Believe-In -and- Not Against 'the-other-guy'.
* Be-a-Good-Citizen : JUST VOTE !
* Exercise Your Right-to-Vote : JUST VOTE !
* Responsible Citizens Vote : *JUST VOTE !
*.

The best data out there says:
Obama: 347
McCain: 191

And make no mistake: *the SPANKING will be because of the nations
disgust with the party of George W. Bush, more than any other factor.

Wow, it was 365-173. I called it pretty close (I'm almost always
right), but even SPANKIER!