Old November 16th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) : My Final Electoral College Projections

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Billy Burpelson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

What is really funny about this is the fact that folks were not voting
FOR Obama as much as they were voting AGAINST Bush.

Billy Burpelson wrote:

True, but...
...what is really funny is a statement like that coming from a HUGE Bush
supporter/defender such as yourself. Maybe the American voters have a
message in that for you...and maybe W wasn't as quite as wonderful as
you would want us to believe.

dxAce wrote:

What's really funny is that Bush wasn't running.

Again, you are absolutely correct. However, that just goes to show you
how *absolutely ****ed* the voters were with W (and IMHO) his gang of
thieves, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, et al.

Uh, they weren't running either.

Guess I'm correct again. And guess what, Billy? You're stupid!

And clueless!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California