Old November 18th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
[email protected] bigjcw1023@gmail.com is offline

Default Yaesu Question

I have a Yaesu FT212RH and I want to use it as an anouncement machine,
through the computer to transmit. One, are there any mods to the rig
that I need to make. Two, I founf a cable that has db9 and audio
connectors for this rig on shacksupplies.com, a UK company. The
product is MC02YA. Would this be what I need? Or would I be able to
do this with a regular programming cable that just goes from the mic
to PC? Thanks for the input!!!