Old November 18th 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Eye problems - conclusion

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I had to go to the VA Hospital yesterday for another followup, and was
told that I don't have to come back. Also, I had a growth on my lower
right eyelid removed on the 6th, and the doctor couldn't see where it
was cut away, so it has fully healed.

Absolutely FABULOUS news, Michael.

Thank you. I thought the same thing.

--