Old November 18th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
ZNUYBV ZNUYBV is offline

Default A Brave New America

On Nov 18, 7:50 am, Mike wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:03 am, "Doorman" wrote:

You're a lemming.

And you are a neocon.

Name 1 "right" you lost........cite one example of somebody that has
suffered by the "destruction of the Constitution".

1. Protection against warrantless wiretaps
2. Habeas corpus
3. Trial by jury
4. Right to know what actions my gov't deems "necessary" to protect my
freedom

Where do you live? New Jersey?

Greed....you have total control of that using the marketplace. Example 1:
Congress tries to regulate pornography but it's still the most lucrative
business on the internet. If the people didn't want it, they wouldn't buy
it...and it would dry up and go away. If you don't like the companies that
pay CEO's big salaries, don't buy their products.

Yes, we have total control to not buy anything or use any financial
service that the gov't bails out. Right. You truly are a moron. How do
we even have access to CEO slalries? We only see the tip of the
iceberg. We don't get the travel receipts of their outings or the
lists of perks they receive. We just have to leave it up to someone as
idiotic as George Bush to tell us that the economy is fine and that
there's nothing to worrry about. You do remember him, and Cheney,
saying that about 3 months ago, don't you?

The economy was fine until 2007 when the Democrats took over.

The president can't spend a dime, can't create laws, or instruct markets
what to do. Paulson is following laws written by congress. Congress knew
of the Fanny Mae mess more than 2 years ago and could've prevented it. They
decided to destroy you to get a democrat in office.

And George Bush and his Treasury Secretary were so blindsided by this
nefarious plot that they had no idea it was taking place as little as
three months ago? Wasn't Bush and his people monitoring what was
taking place? Obviously not. They obviously were not doing their jobs.

Bush should have thrown Dodd and Frank in jail.

NAZI??? Obama wants a "Civilian National Security Force"....last known
example of that was under Hitler.

I sure didn't hear him advocating that they be given police or
military powers. Or even guns. Sounded more like FDR's call for a
Civilian Conservation Corps. Don't get carried away with YouTube
videos showing blacks in marching ranks, that's just a common practice
for black fraternities.

The suggestion to murder for political reasons is the exact reason liberals
should never be in control.

Too late. We are. You better hide Neocon. But, don't worry, we don't
want to kill you, just your stupid failed neocon policies.

You think you are. You will shortly find out how impotent you are.

You're a fine example of the hatred and disgust of the left.

Yep. Ditto for you and the right. You lost. Get used to that fact. Go
back, try harder and get better candidates. If you don't get used to
complaining. You seem to be pretty good at it.

He didn't lose. You are the loser.

America chose to repudiate your philosophy. A significant majority of
Americans disagree with you.

Live with it.

"Living well is the best revenge."