Old November 18th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default A Brave New America

On Nov 18, 2:43*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"David Hartung" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:03 am, "Doorman" wrote:

You're a lemming.

And you are a neocon.

Name 1 "right" you lost........cite one example of somebody that has
suffered by the "destruction of the Constitution".

1. Protection against warrantless wiretaps
2. Habeas corpus
3. Trial by jury
4. Right to know what actions my gov't deems "necessary" to protect my
freedom

All hogwash.

Excuse me? This stuff has only been in the news for months/years. CONgress
has even voted to ALLOW warrantless wiretaps. And it's not just 'terror
suspects', it's anyone/everyone (supposedly that gets/receives calls from
overseas, and this includes ALL members of the US military overseas). *Maybe
you missed the whistleblowers that came out and said they were (working for
the NSA) listening in on calls from US military officers, et.al. and their
personal phone calls to loved ones back home?

Apparently you know nothing about what the Democrats were up to during
WW2 and under Fuhrer Kennedy.
LOL! Amazing how well the Neo-Communist have erased their own
history. I suggest you start with the rise of Mao Tse Dung.