Old August 17th 03, 03:22 AM
scharkalvin

Paul Burridge wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:57:23 -0400, scharkalvin
wrote:

Does this mean that I died on the operating table during my
open heart surgery last year, and awoke in a different reality
where I am still living?

Did the surgeons tell you they'd lost you for a while there? If so,
you might have been revived in that same reality in the usual way, or
else if such efforts failed, you'd then 'come round' in one of the
other remaining universes in which you didn't die, in an example the
so-called 'weak anthropic principle.'
--

"I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
to write it." - Winston Churchill

My surgery was actually 'text book', but my recovery was a little
rocky. My lungs filled with fluid and I was moved back into
intensive care a day after being put in a normal recovery room after
the surgery. I was on 100% O2 for a day or so, after they inserted a
needle in my back and drained the fluid (about a liter or two) I was
much better. I was seeing things because of the drugs I was on though.
When ever I closed my eyes I felt like I was floating in a crypt and I saw
gargoyles on the walls with red eyes. They gave me something to help
me relax and then the vision changed....I was now floating in a toy work
shop (north pole?) surrounded by dolls and wooden toys and model trains.
The visions disappeared when I was taken off the O2.