Old November 20th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default new ham magazine

"Denny" wrote in message
"I wish them well, but I expect that 3 issues is the lifespan... With
everything available on the web for free, who is going to pay for a
rag?"

Plenty of paid magazines -- including QST and QEX -- still have many thousands
of subscribers.

A good magazine presents you with interesting new ideas and insights that many
people may not have the time or desire to ferret out from all the information
available on the Internet, and most magazines subscriptions these days are
quite inexpensive anyway.