Old November 20th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default new ham magazine

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message
"Denny" wrote in message
"I wish them well, but I expect that 3 issues is the lifespan... With
everything available on the web for free, who is going to pay for a
rag?"

Plenty of paid magazines -- including QST and QEX -- still have many
thousands of subscribers.

A good magazine presents you with interesting new ideas and insights that
many people may not have the time or desire to ferret out from all the
information available on the Internet, and most magazines subscriptions
these days are quite inexpensive anyway.

Take it from a person that used to have over 10 subscriptions a month for
mags, printed magazines are dead. The only ones I receive now are the ones
that come with being a member in a national association.

Ed, N2ECW