Old November 20th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default Zogby poll proves pro Obama voters are ignorant

"Mark du U.P." wrote in message
Examples:

95% of all voters are ignorant. Like I keep saying - ITS THE ECONOMY,
STUPID!!

The Democrats could have nominated Charles Manson and won the election.

We have had 8 years of Republicans and now there is a recession, so it was
Time For Change.

Just like after 8 years of Democrats (Clinton) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Just like after 12 years of Republicans (Reagan and Bush 1) and there was a
recession, so it was Time For Change.

Just like after 4 years of Democrats (Carter) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Presidential elections are just reflections of How Things Are Going. If
things are going well (Reagan after 4 years, Clinton after 4 years, Bush 2
after 4 years) then you get re-elected. If things are going bad you get
tossed out.

It really is that simple. History shows this again and again.