Old November 20th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default How a Clinton Democrat gave birth to Change and the mortgage crisis

Andrew Cuomo and Fannie and Freddie
http://www.villagevoice.com/content/printVersion/541234
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...06370789279709
http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo125.html

Why does a Democrat led congress have a 9% (and sinking) approval
rating?

Why are 95% of the states with financial problems led by Democrats?

Why are 95% of the cities in the US, who are having financial problems
Democrat led?

Need I point out Detroit's indicted ex-Mayor? - LOL

Since voting in The New LIBERAL Fascist Congress in 2006 we have seen:

1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 6.5% (a 12% increase);
4) American households have seen more than $2.3 trillion in equity
value evaporate;
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by more than $1.2
trillion dollars;
6) More than 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it! - LOL at LIBS

OBAMAO voted against declaring the Revolutionary Guard Corps in Iran a
Terrorist organization in the senate.

OBAMAO was among those in January 2007 who stridently opposed the
surge and confidently predicted its failure – even going so far as to
vote against funding our soldiers in the field.

From OBAMAO’S own little red book:

“I had learned not to care,” he wrote. “I blew a few smoke rings,
remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little
blow when you could afford it.

OBAMAO THE EXPERIENCED BLOWmiester…..LOL

Kiss your 401K goodbye!