Old November 21st 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default new ham magazine

Ralph Mowery wrote:
Not that I agreed with Wayne Green, but I did like the older 73 Magazines.
Also the Ham Radio magazines. QST is too full of contest/DX and other
things for me, but I do see how others would like it.

The difference is that you did agree with Wayne Green on what to put in
a magazine and he was smart enough to fill 73 with things that everyone
wanted to read.

I enjoyed reading his editorials as they were very entertaining.

I doubt that he intended them as such, but if you read them or not, agreed
with them or not, you still could get a "good read" out of each issue.

Geoff.