Old November 20th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : America's Future : The Great Obama-Democrat Recovery ? -or-The Great Obama-Democrat Depression ?

On Nov 20, 1:05*pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:
"Mark du U.P." wrote in p...

Examples:

95% of all voters are ignorant. * Like I keep saying - ITS THE ECONOMY,
STUPID!!

- The Democrats could have nominated
- Charles Manson and won the election.

Bob Campbell - Somehow I Don't Think So . . .
http://www.chuckhodi.net/charles_manson_happy.jpg

We have had 8 years of Republicans and now there is a recession, so it was
Time For Change.

Just like after 8 years of Democrats (Clinton) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Just like after 12 years of Republicans (Reagan and Bush 1) and there was a
recession, so it was Time For Change.

Just like after 4 years of Democrats (Carter) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Presidential elections are just reflections of How Things Are Going. * If
things are going well (Reagan after 4 years, Clinton after 4 years, Bush 2
after 4 years) then you get re-elected. * If things are going bad you get
tossed out.

It really is that simple. * History shows this again and again.

Bob Campbell,

Let Us All Hope That In Eight Years We Will Be
Talking About The Great Obama-Democrat Recovery.

And Not About The Great Obama-Democrat Depression.

Let Us All Pray For Better Times Ahead for
the USA and Our Fellow American Citizens
- - - Amen ~ RHF