Old November 21st 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Federal licensing of the Internet

Bob Campbell wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

The only federal involvement with the internet I'm aware of is that
special room in San Francisco where they copy all your messages and
send them to the NSA.

They don't copy ALL messages. Just the ones that mention:
assassinate, president, nuclear, dirty, bomb, anthrax, hijack, pentagon,
etc.

There, you and I should both be seeing the big black cars pull up in our
driveways any minute now.

Personal information is a salable commodity. I doubt they are throwing
any away.

Heroin. Plastique. Negroponte.