Old November 21st 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Let Get It On "Blaming Obama" [was : C'mon folks.. give it arest]

On Nov 21, 2:37*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
For the past eight years, I've been reading the liberals whining and the
conservatives gloating... now it's switched around 180 degrees.. with the
conservatives whining and the liberals gloating.

It doesn't become ANY of you. Let's give it a rest for a year or two, and
see what happens.. maybe even talk a bit about radios and shortwave (or MW)
DX'ing.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

BAD,

For the past Eight Years I have Heard Two Words
from the Liberals and Democrats : BLAME BUSH
{It's All Bush's Fault}

You can be sure that for the Next Eight Long Years
that the Conservatives and Republicans will have
Two Words {as Pay Back} in Return : BLAME OBAMA
{It's All Obama's Fault}

that's life - you reap what you sow ~ RHF