Old November 22nd 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.swap
highlandham[_2_] highlandham[_2_] is offline

Default FA: R-390A built by ECA

My yellow striper came with the decades-old Dymo stickers still
attached. I swear the glues in modern Dymo labels aren't as good.

Tim.

But the P-touch makes suitable substitutes that look great and adhere
very well.

If you mean the P-touch from Brother, yes that's an excellent type of
label(er)

Frank