Old November 23rd 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
Baldin Lee Pramer Baldin Lee Pramer is offline

Default Shutting Down Dissent

On Nov 22, 12:51*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 21, 8:51*am, Baldin Lee Pramer
wrote:

On Nov 21, 6:40*am, wrote:

Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

Ah, you're one of the 50cent party huh. LOLOL this crap is already
starting. :-D

Actually, I was mistaken, and didn't finish the complaint. I noticed
that Oglivie and obamasuxdonkeydix had posted exactly the same thing,
one after another. When I searched their posting histories, I found
Oglivie was not a steaming racist, but donkeydix was. I looked up
their IPs, and got two different results. Unfortunately, I confused
Oglivie's with donkeydix' IPs. As I was filling out the complaint to
Human Resources at Lockheed, I went to paste in what I thought was
Oglivie's post, and found it was donkeydix' post. So I never finished
the complaint. Oglivie can hate Obama as much as he likes, and that is
fine. I suspect there are a lot of others who work for Lockheed who
hate Obama.

However, I see nothing wrong with getting a racist asshole like
obamasuxdonkeydix fired. If there is some ancient Usenet prohibition
against giving someone up based on their views, well so what? I don't
care. I'm an amoral troll, remember?

Pramer