Old November 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Shutting Down Dissent

"Rick O'Brien" wrote in message

"Doorman" wrote in message
. ..

"Baldin Lee Pramer" wrote in message
On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

********

People have internet access from all different places. work, home, wi-fi,
cofee shops, bookstores.

What is the problem with someone engaging in a newgroup discussion/debate
from work?

I think this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

argue the merits, if you can. sleazily attacking the guys employment is
pretty low.

I am in agreement that someone contacting the person's employer is pretty
low. That being said, what people should be doing at work is WORKING, not
wasting the bosses time posting on the internet.