Old November 23rd 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Baldin Lee Pramer Baldin Lee Pramer is offline

Default Shutting Down Dissent

On Nov 22, 2:16*pm, "Rick O'Brien" wrote:
"Doorman" wrote in message

. ..

"Baldin Lee Pramer" wrote in message
On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

********

People have internet access from all different places. *work, home, wi-fi,
cofee shops, bookstores.

What is the problem with someone engaging in a newgroup discussion/debate
from work?

I think this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

argue the merits, if you can. *sleazily attacking the guys employment is
pretty low.

He's one kind of asshole, I am another. In any case, OSDD does not
debate.

Pramer