Old November 23rd 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Shutting Down Dissent

On Nov 22, 5:29*pm, "Hall Monitor" wrote:
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Rick O'Brien" wrote in message

"Doorman" wrote in message
t...

"Baldin Lee Pramer" wrote in message
On Nov 21, 6:40 am, wrote:
Mr.

Posting from work? Wow. I would have thought someone working for
Lockheed would be smarter than to use such a stupid name. Maybe you're
the janitor.

Anyway, I sent this on to Human Resources. They should have a look at
you posting history.

Pramer

********

People have internet access from all different places. *work, home,
wi-fi,
cofee shops, bookstores.

What is the problem with someone engaging in a newgroup discussion/debate
from work?

I think this was a pretty scummy thing to do.

argue the merits, if you can. *sleazily attacking the guys employment is
pretty low.

I am in agreement that someone contacting the person's employer is pretty
low. *That being said, what people should be doing at work is WORKING, not
wasting the bosses time posting on the internet.

- For all you know this person was staying
- after work....or posting on his lunch hour.
-
- It's none of your business.

Caution =IF= The Company/Boss has a 'Policy' of
NOT using the Company's Computer for Personal
Use : It Is The Boss's Business that the Employee
is Breaking the Company's Rules.

Usually -if- an outsider complains about what
an Employee is Doing on a Company's Computer
the Employee is told : DON'T DO DAT AGAIN [.]