Old November 23rd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default WBCQ?

In article
,
Mike wrote:

I'm in Kentucky and I'm not hearing WBCQ at anytime of the day.
Propagation, the station, new freqency? Any clues appreciated.

Maybe they ran out of wind.

I can't check on that right now as their schedule indicates that the end
of their broadcast day today was 4:00UTC. They are back on 14:00 UTC
tomorrow.

They have some nice propagation charts on their web site so you can find
the best time to listen.

http://www.wbcq.com/?page_id=12

And check their programming schedule to find out when they are actually
on the air.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California