Old November 23rd 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Can't wait for ibiquitys inflated Christmas sales figures this year!!

"Telamon" wrote in message
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11027673

I understand that SiPort test engineer Jing Hua Wu flipped out when
told to work on HD radio chips. To quote him - "HD radio is junk
technology. It's a worthless endeavor and I won't do it." The he got
a gun and the rest is history.

Can't blame him for not wanting to do it myself.

The news links you are posting are secure. I can't get to it.

The SJ Mercury site sometimes requires you to sign up for a free account.
But the link isn't secure. May have just got messed up in your newsreader.
I'll repost he

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11027673