Old November 24th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Douche Bag Douche Bag is offline

Default Which cordless phones are safest? Cell phone are worst?

On Nov 17, 11:04*pm, lbbss wrote:
I have heard lots of news about health risks with cell phone, but not
much on cordless phones. * I assume they have similar health risk as
cell phone. * If so, which cordless phone frequencies are safer
(900Mhz, 2.8Ghz, 5.8Ghz or 6.0 Dect)? * * If I had to pick, which is
the lesser of the evils? And yes, I know that using a corded phone is
the best way, but sometimes I need the convenience. *And yes, I do
realize they might not be as bad as some say, but there is nothing
wrong with being cautious. * *Thanks for the input.

Put a condom over the device and you will be protected!