Old November 24th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
TonyC TonyC is offline

Default Longwave beacon mystery

I just heard beacon station OW on or about 377Khz. There is no OW that is
supposed to be at that frequency that I can find. I just started listening
to these recently so maybe there are resources that I am unaware of. I am
looking in the navaid database at worldaero.com and another (flightplan?).
Worldaero lists half a dozen OW stations. Around here (Denver CO area) I
hear lots of Canadians but OW in Ottawa is supposed to be at 236.

Maybe somebody here can point me in the right direction. Thanks.