Old November 25th 08, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Stereo decoder for Grundig 4070

This is the decoder. I need to most likely find coils for this. The two
outer coils are not connected to the board. When I received the radio, these
coils were off their bases and rattling around inside the enclosure. Don't
even know which coil goes to which base, and without a schematic, I can't
even send the coils off to Niel for repair..

Anyone that can help... it would be greatly appreciated. Last case
scenario, I might be willing to buy another decoder.

TIA

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!