Old November 25th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roy Lewallen Roy Lewallen is offline

Default information suppression by universities

It sure hasn't taken long for the ability of some people to find
information to contract to the single source of the Internet.

But other sources still exist as they have for a very long time. And
IEEE publications are and always have been available to the public.

A lot of university libraries have IEEE publications which are available
for free viewing. And I have yet to see a library that lacks a way of
copying an article.

Even my humble local library, which lacks even a single decent EE text,
is happy to get any article I specify via an "interlibrary loan". Not
only can I get anything the IEEE has published, but papers from the most
obscure journals as well.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL