Old November 28th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

On Nov 27, 12:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*dxAce wrote:
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
What are the best freqs/times to hear All India Radio in the USA? I
have their schedule info, but I'd like to know the best bets for
actually hearing them. Thanks!

They have no service to the Americas.

That does not mean you can't hear them from here.

I have not even tried to get them and noted reception on 31, 25, and 19
meters at times.

One must remember that Rickmers is a graduate of the Sam Houston Institute of
Technology.

Have a Happy T!

David wasn't able to get Air India in PSK31 mode on 20 meters.

Happy turkey day to you DxAce!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California