Old November 29th 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
-.-. --.-[_2_] -.-. --.-[_2_] is offline

Default Quad and circular polarization

So thanks all for replies. Wikipedia at this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_polarization show more, and now i have
also clear in mind the fact that circular polarization is first made by a
physical, circular design of dhe radiant element and i can also have
clockwise or counterclockwise sense of the polarization.

By the way, due to wavelenght we are playing in the HF, i doubt that can be
realized a true circular polarization antenna for HF spectrum. Maybe
something can be realized on VHF and up.
Merely theory dreams in my mind, as in the real life i'm working HF with a
couple of butterfly dipoles covering from 80 to 10 m...

Thanks anyway to pay me attention.

73 folks,

-.-. --.-