Old November 29th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Steve Steve is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor

JIMMIE wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:44=A0am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
So did Mouser assist you in the design, or put up money to market you
splatter circuit? Do they get a cut of your business? Do they sell
your junk in their catalog? Or is your only partnership just that you
order parts from them? Do they even know what you order parts for?
Partner with Mouser, yeah right, just more telestar hype.

Commander... Like I said earlier... the dictionary defines partner as
"One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
I guess you're not able to comprehend that sentence. Not really
surprising. If you're looking for an argument... I only argue with
worthwhile adversaries... lol

Perhaps Mouser should be informed of this claim to partnership. They
may very interested.

Jimmie

Oh no, are you going to report him to Mouser?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/