Old August 20th 03, 09:44 PM

Harris poll results reported in the July/August issue of _Skeptical
Inquirer_ reveal that 84% of Americans believe in survival of the soul
after death. 82% believe there's a heaven, and 63% expect to go there.
But while 69% believe in hell, only 1% expect to go there. Wonder if the
"small" proportion happens to be about 1%. . . and wonder if it's the
same ones.

Tell you one thing, I hope for every ones sake, we don't exist in one form or
another 'forever'.

I can't think of a worse nightmare than to always exist with no reprieve ! ...
in the end, you'd wish for nothing else but to be allowed to rest in peace.

Clive