Old November 30th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default (OT) : The Separation of Church and State in America Today -question- Is there a Place for Religion {Faith} in the American Political Process ?

In article ,
says...
CharlesTheCurmudgeon wrote:

Then you, sir, are suffering from the ID10T bug. I lived in Arkansas in the
80's and watching Clinton as the best presdient Chinese money could buy was
like deja-vu all over again. He screwed Arkansas, but swept things under
the rug so it all fell on the next Governor. He screwed America, too, but
he swept it all under the rug for Bush to get hit with.

And Obama can't help but be a bad president. He's a Chicago Democrat. Part
of the Machine, one of the most corrupt and dishonest political
organizations in the county. Not only does he have William Ayres as a
friend but he also has Jesse Jackson Jr and Todd Stroger, both of which are
typical tax-and-spend Dimocrats as friends. The Dims here in Chicago are
now ruling by primogeneture. Richard J was replaced by his son Richard M.
John Stroger was replaced by his son. Emil Jones is trying to replace
himself with his son. Edward Madigan is trying to replace himself with his
daughter. Next thing Obama will start ruling by Divine Right. . . .

I have been waiting for this to come up.

Obama is a politician from Chicago. It is rational to believe that he
has some connection with the Daily machine.

Is there any evidence to support this belief?

My car has a connection with gasoline. Who would have thunk it?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!