Old November 30th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default information suppression by universities

On Nov 30, 4:47*am, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS BY PRIVATE ENTITIES

so go file a criminal complaint... *even at 'public' universities not all
research work is paid for by the public. *many projects are funded by
private companies and other entities who retain the right to such work and
any patents that may result. *now of course most patents are publicly
available, but not all of them... go figure that one out. *of course how
much more are you willing to be taxed to support electronic publishing of
everything written at a public university? *that service doesn't come for
free, and the sheer volume of that stuff would make it downright expensive.

I have asked the trusties what the policy is regarding this before I
proceed.
I am in the rujst belt and there are many engineers that have and are
going to be laid off.
They will not be able to afford to stay abreast of things and thus
will be hurtin the coming depression.
Not good for the Countries future I would say
Art