Old December 1st 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default information suppression by universities

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:51:59 GMT, "JB" wrote:

... my blind belief that men in power would honor their
duties and responsibilities to the American people has been destroyed.

The time when our nation stood on infallible principals, morals, ethics,
honors and commitments has slowly disappeared until such territories are
loath to intellectuals--other than to demand a return to sanity, truth
in government and the publics right to know, and a fair and just system.

This is actually where I have stood since the first grade. Except that the
public seems to have abdicated it's right to know by entrusting that to
advertisers and spokesman.

1. Vote no when there is too much verbiage in legislation
2. Vote such that politicians will tend wear themselves out (on each other)
before doing harm which often results from an unchallenged decision. This
also gives the public more of a swing vote in their decisions.

The only infallible is God. Our country takes a tumble every time we lose
our moral compass. Aside from that, NO country or system has ever been
infallible. We could be disappointed under any system that we entrust all
power to men (or women). Be very afraid when they are all in complete
agreement, because they won't need us for anything anymore.

Defecation on your non-existent deity.