Old November 30th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Google Groups "Top Posters" for "This Month"

On Nov 30, 2:31*am, dxAce wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 29, 12:29 pm, RHF wrote:

Here is the Reality Today from Google Groups
"About" Rec.Radio.Shortwave on 29 NOV 2008
"Top Posters" for "This Month"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/about
557 * *
474 * * RHF
187 * *
174 * *
121 * *
93 * *
88 * *
87 * *
85 * *
81 * *

I didn't even crack that list? I don't think I can post more than I
have lately. sigh

I'm slipping as well, quite disappointed in myself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Not to worry "DX Ace" your Lifetime Total Numbers from all
Screen IDs are way above anyone else including "The Cuhulin".

10896 + 4788 and many more . . .
dxace = 33K+
milestones.com = 17K+ and iserv.net = 13K = 30K+