Old August 22nd 03, 06:21 PM
Mike Coslo

john graesser wrote:
"Lasse SM5GLC" wrote in message

Roy,
If I remember correctly my physics teacher showed that based on what
is written in the Bible, heaven have a much higher temperature than
hell.....

/Lasse SM5GLC

As anyone who lives in Scandanavia and grew up with Norse myths should know,
hell is frozen. Heaven is the warm place you go after freezing your behind
off your whole life. Here in Texas 100F in the summer is a small price to
pay for 70F in December. My cousins in Wisconsin still put up with -35F in
the winter, I consider Texas heaven and Wisconsin hell.

Wow! different strokes for different folks! I'm too warm up here in
Pennsylvania. I spent some time in Fla during a normal summer, and I
though I was going to die at any moment. The folks I stayed with didn't
use air conditioning. Maybe I'll move to Alaska when I retire.

I live for the winter!

- Mike KB3EIA -